Living Cookbook 2013 is a free trial software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-03. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Use Living Cookbook to manage your recipe collection, plan meals, calculate nutrition, create menus, create grocery lists, publish cookbooks, manage your kitchen inventory and more. Living Cookbook 2013 is fully integrated with www.everylastrecipe.com, the Internet's largest recipe search engine. Choose from over 2.5 million downloadable recipes!
Living Cookbook's many other features include:
- Recipe, ingredient, menu and meal plan nutrition graphs.
- Print on any paper size, including index cards
- Create printable cookbooks with pagination, table of contents and index
- Export cookbooks to Microsoft Word
- Customize the display options of any view: layout, fonts, colors, underlining and more
- Copy recipes directly from the Internet
- Use copy and paste to duplicate recipes, ingredients, meals, and more
- Use drag and drop to move or copy recipe, ingredients, meals, etc.
- Create a cooking reference library with glossary and techniques
- Choose from basic or advanced search modes to find the recipes, ingredients, meals and other data you need
- Add images to recipes, ingredients, menus, glossary items and techniques
- Add audio and video to recipes, menus and techniques
- Share your recipes and other data as files or e-mails
- Import every major recipe file format including Meal-Master, MasterCook, Big Oven and Cook'n
- Built-in web browser with a database of cooking-related web sites
- Backup all program data including images, audio and video to a single compressed file
- Help file with over 500 indexed, searchable help topics
- Online support forum with over 32,000 members
Living Cookbook was chosen as the best cooking and recipe management software by TopTenReviews, Smart Computing Magazine, Which? Magazine and Choice Magazine. We are so confident that you will love Living Cookbook that we offer a 30-day trial and a 60-day money back guarantee.
Living Cookbook 2013 (version 4.0.43) has a file size of 43.23 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 115 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.